Monday, December 21, 2009

A building baking a cake

I saw a building baking a cake
Instead of chocolate he put in the walls
I said stop it for gods sake
He said I’ll send it to the malls

Now he told me he is finishing,
When I saw he was just starting.
Now he is doing it fast and fast,
The cake he was baking was very vast.

This was the time, I was getting stunned minute by minute,
But he would just not mind it.
He had just now finished,
And for messing up he should be punished.

He put the whole cake on me,
And then came a honey bee.
I said, “you stupid building”
He said, “You are mad, I know you are joking”.

Oh, wait a minute, I thing I made a mistake,
Because it was just a dream.
A building was not baking a cake,
I am actually a big fan of the famous Indian Vanilla ice-cream.

- 6th Aug 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment